Become a Sponsor
When you become a sponsor of the DoozyDo Parade, you join a circle of caring that is the essence of a strong, vibrant community–one in which everyone comes out ahead: Northampton Neighbors members and their families; volunteers; parade participants; spectators–and you.
Becoming a parade sponsor is easy. Just fill out the Business Sponsorship Form Sign up and mail it to:
P O Box 231
Northampton, MA 01061.
Or download, complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pay by check or credit card. If you have any questions, call: (413) 341-0160 or email: email@example.com.
When you support the DoozyDo Parade, you
- Associate your business with both an exuberant, fun event and a really good cause
- Get a lot of attention and coverage – visibility for your business.
- Help Northampton Neighbors meet an ever-increasing demand for fee-free services, programs, and events.
- Join a joyful community celebration in–and of–the city we love
For a complete list of last year’s parade sponsors Click Here
How will your business be recognized? Depending on your level of participation, your business will be
- On the DoozyDo Parade website and Northampton Neighbors’ website
- In digital and print announcements sent to our 1,500+ members
- In radio, television and print advertising
- On social media, including Facebook and Instagram
- In the parade itself, if you choose to carry a banner and/or enter a team or float
- By name at the event
You’ll also receive a Certificate of Appreciation signed by the President of Northampton Neighbors and the Grand Fromage (“The Big Cheese”) of the DoozyDo Parade.
How to Sponsor the Parade
Becoming a parade sponsor is easy and you can do it in the way that’s right for your business.
- Make a contribution to support the parade itself
- Enter a team on behalf of your business
- Enter a float on behalf of your business
- Sponsor some part of the parade, such as a musical group
The next step is to fill out the Business Sponsorship Form. If you have any questions, call parade organizers at: (413) 341-0160 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.